Wednesday, March 31, 2010

i'm going day to day

3/27/10
I just walked to go throw out the garbage. I crossed an apartment with an open window & being the creepy voyeur that I apparently am, I looked in. There was a Happy Easter sign on the wall. Does anyone really care that much about Easter? Random.

3/28/10
The more I sleep, the more tired I seem to be. I've been sleeping alot lately. And in random segments, just how I like it.

3/29/10
I'm hurting alot. Physically. Emotionally, I'm void at the moment. I'm losing myself in dumb shit that in no way benefits.

3/30/10
Is this what the working world is really like? How fake & hypocritical. But I'll just sit here & wish harm comes your way.

3/31/10
Tomorrow! But iono, I halfway wish I could just stay home, or better, just go somewhere where really isolated so I can sleep, think. There's so much I could be doing right now: Working on programming final project, doing econ homework, writing a 10+ page paper for chin lit, starting this long as hell take home test for chin, & googling answers for phys hw. Fucking fuck.

No comments: