Wednesday, May 28, 2008

utada's off by 4 years

So this is my exodus. Grand? Extravagant? Larger than life? Nope. Quite the contrary. Something that I do find comparable is that it's hard to believe. No more high school. When will it hit? I'm guessing when I have to huddle in a huge auditorium-z's still in my eyes-with about 500 other freshman, none of which I know. How cheesy it is to be told to treasure today, for it will never happen again. Unfortunately, it's absolutely true.

Four years of my life printed on a blue piece of paper to represent my accomplishment. Also a miniature laminated card for portability proof. How odd. I have been through countless experiences that have molded me into who I am today. Some bad, some good. All memorable.

So Mrs. Fraser says that I'll never see my whole class together EVER again. That's rather depressing actually. Some will be missed. Some won't. Some more than others. But that's life, right?

Throw your caps to the sky. I didn't really throw my grad cap. Maybe like 5 inches in the air. Does that mean something? That I can't bear to get rid of my past, my attachment to this comfort zone? I got attacked by someone's cap though. Fucking ninja-starred it at me.

Done. Fin. Kaput. Time to move on. TRY.

No comments: