Wednesday, May 7, 2008

future at my feet, past to my back

So one AP test down, one to go. Sure it was hard, but nowadays I'm expecting it. Not to say I'm prepared for it, but that's that. Okay, let's take a little nap. Wake up at 5:00 AM to study that prep book. Sounds good. -wake- 6:30? WTF!? Five more minutes, then the day will REALLY begin. What happened to stability? So abstract.

Related rates? Area between two curves? Newton's method? Sounds fun. Now I develop an idea of spatial reasoning. A little too late. Calc AP test wasn't too draining. I rather enjoyed it. Except for the failing part. Not too fond of that. English Literature. What a joke. Three fucking essays straight. Ode to jack shit. Sorry. Poetry is not my forté.

The more I think about it, the more that time machine sounds enticing. Repeat high school? Damn, why not just round it off to birth? So many mistakes to fix. Any regrets? Sure. Those who don't, well, screw you.

Okay, make a wish on the straight-digit clock. What was it? A good one? World peace? Aw, you lie! It was for money, huh? Strange how a piece of paper decides one's fate. Greed, deception, & betrayal: outcomes of monetary desire. Sure I make a wish for money, but not for personal, selfish crap. I want it so more important things can be focused on. Morals, values. So obstructed.

Speaking of which, if an injustice is witnessed, what should be done? Speak up? What if it's just none of your business? "Mind your own business." I only wanted to help.

In two year's time, it's Houston or bust. Why? Honestly? No idea. Sum it up to more opportunities. Another fresh start. Look back and learn from the past to prevent it in the future.

nếu người điên yêu... rồi tôi phải điên

No comments: