Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I AM

I WANT (within my means)
I FEEL (enough to be emo)
I SING (obsessively)
I URGE (for my way)
I NEED (more than I can get)
I HATE (người mê)
I ENVY (you)
I REGRET (too much in one lifetime)
I CRY (even when tears go dry)
I THINK (therefore I am)
I YELL (to be heard)
I MAKE (a mess)
I PUMP (IT UP!)
I DESIRE (more)
I DEMAND (equality, on my part at least)
I WORK (for monies)
I LIE (with Jiminy's back turned)
I WATCH (lots & lots of TV)
I ASK (dae?)
I SLACK (to my detest)
I KEEP (secrets I shouldn't have)
I CHANCE (on losing to brace myself)
I LUST (privately)
I IGNORE (though ignorance is stupid)
I BREATHE (the polluted air)
I FORGET (what's most important)
I LOVE (with all my heart)
I KNOW (I'm only mortal)
I FORGIVE (but not easily)
I DESPISE (physics)
I BRAG (but it's bravado)
I HURT (just like everyone else)
I PROCRASTINATE (so it'll never end)
I CAN (so why don't I?)
I CAN'T (fly; damn Air Korea!)
I HIDE (how I really feel)
I PROMISE (because you put your trust in me)
I LOOK (and sometimes touch hehe)
I SNORE (when I'm wide awake)
I LEARN (something new everyday)
I SCARE (in months other than October)
I DANCE (badly)
I AVOID (the treadmill)
I WAIT (very impatiently)
I EAT (in AP LUNCH!)
I STUDY (π)
I BUY (impulsively)
I DRIVE (like a typical Asian)
I STEAL (okra)
I FIGHT (to prove I'm not weak)
I GIVE (more than I ever receive)
I TAKE (what's rightfully mine)
I CONFRONT (headon with determination)
I SLEEP (in hope's tomorrow's a better day)
I FLIRT (not to all the wrong people)
I BITE (more than I can chew)
I IMAGINE (what is put into action)
I TOUCH (everything I see; some sniff)
I ARGUE (because I'm never wrong)
I INSIST (so just live with it)
I ASPIRE (to be happy)
I CHEAT (with TI. TI = GOLD)
I GO (somewhere I've never been before)
I DIE (more and more everyday)
I BITCH (to anyone who listens)
I PAY (the piper)
I DEFINE (who I am)
I JUDGE (and vice versa)
I DRAW (stick people)
I WALK (one step at a time)
I WAKE (with one eye open)
I SCREAM (to inanimate objects)
I PRAY (when things get really tough)
I SPEAK (assertively, I'm told)
I PLAY (sometimes by myself)
I THANK (you for reading this randomness)
I READ (closed captioning)
I DREAM (by day and night)
I ACT (a fool)
I VENT (so I don't explode in the wrong situations)
I WISH (upon stars, clocks, candles, coins)
I DO

1 comment:

Isianya said...

I am so stealing this. Right now.