Saturday, February 9, 2008

me? no...dun b ignorant...

OK OK I'll play your little game Kaylyn.. Pay it forward much?

"Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("You're It") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers!"

#1. The unknown both fears and excites me.

#2. I would give anything for another chance at life. I regret so much. Do I learn from it? No.

#3. I can't sleep wearing socks. It's not right. It's like torture. Right up there with flogging and watching Seinfeld.

#4. My gift of song is most beautiful when no one is around to hear. Sad, really..

#5. Music should be a language. It just emotes so much better. Escape from reality... What would I do without music? It's my muse... at least one of them...

#6. I daydream all day, everyday.... I suppose it's to make up for not having imaginative dreams, or dreams at all..

#7. Trust me, it's just bravado...I feel, too...

#8. Is it that weird I'm allergic to peanuts? No I don't swell up and explode, but trust me, I am. And no I wouldn't like it if I could eat it!!!

#9. I like to stand out from the rest, but I try even harder to just fit in....

#10. Are the best things in life free? Let's hope not..I want to earn it..I want to deserve it..

Who shall I tag? Well if you're reading this, go ahead. Do it.

No comments: