Tuesday, February 19, 2008

is it me? it seems i'm always wrong, the one that suffers

So it's been a few days since that huge debacle...Reflecting upon it, there are things I regret saying. I wish I didn't say things just to hurt, but what choice did I have? It didn't seem to faze very much anyways. Is there anything you regret at all? You don't want to listen to me, your own brother? If you won't listen to your own family, who can you listen to? Timothy's family? Is this how the rest of our family is so distant? They mind their "own business?" Isn't your business mine too? Do you think I don't care? When you told me you had TB, I was so scared that I cried, something I try never to do. You seriously think I don't care? I'm only human. You are so wrapped up in telling me I'm always wrong that you don't even realize your own faults. Maybe if you weren't so damn stubborn like your mother you would take it constructively.

Have we fallen in too deep? Is this seriously how it ends? "Point of no return?" I don't know what to say to fix our dilemma at this point. You won't give, and neither will I. Dad doesn't know what the hell to do, or maybe he just doesn't care. He is too involved in Co Phung to deal with his children. Disappointment is just a summary.

As remorseful as I am, I'm not going to bend. That's just not me. If we never talk again, that would be truly sad, but let this be a lesson. You need your family. I don't know if I will come live with you. I can't have all this craziness to happen where I am supposed to think of as a haven. I already have enough regrets. I just don't know anything anymore.

No comments: