Monday, December 29, 2008

hi

Hi? Wow, original. I really don't have anything particular or interesting to say, but I figure if I keep writing, something will come to me.
....writer's block...

Here at Coffee Bean, it's rather dead. But that's okay, too many people annoy me.

Ahhh internet, sweet sweet internet. How I've missed you so. I always check 4 things everytime: Facebook, Capital One, LSU, & Blogger. Oh, & I turn on Megaupload to download....documentaries. Yeah, that sounds plausible.

I feel unaccomplished being here. I want to go -home.- Hm. In only a few months, a new strange city has already been adopted as my domicile. Though being here spending time with friends who I hardly get to see during school is much valued, I feel...unfitting here. Everyone is going on with their seperate lives, & I am merely trying to cling on, hoping for a moment of attention. I hate that.

I want "để tìm bản thân mình."

...it's lonely here.

No comments: