Sunday, January 31, 2010

calculating simple interest

There's a guy that sits to the back of the library, in the group study part. I've seen him here before, maybe twice, it's not like the library is in high volume on a weekend. He's really quiet, his movements. A page turn of mine could fill the damn floor. Today he has a whole box of krispy kremes, but it's empty. It's kind of funny to imagine he ate all that, but more power to ya. His laptop is a brand I've never seen before, but it's white, and I want it. I'm really into white lately...stuff.

Is it weird I'm staring at a guy? He's cute, I wonder what his name is. Of course I'd never have the balls to randomly walk up to a stranger and start a conversation. I so suck at life.

Physics, programming, econ. This is what I'll focus on. I'll make no time on thinking on what if's.

No comments: