Monday, November 3, 2008

this life i know...

I can't breathe anymore, too overwhelming. I want it to be over with, everything to end.

As another day passes, every aspect of my life slowly deteriorates, some faster than others. Education, friends, family...love. What am I saying? I don't even -have- that to lose it.

Coming in with best intentions to relax, get matters resolved, & have fun, I came out worse than when I started. Things never get better. Merely worse.

Tears solve nothing. It won't pass the astronomy quiz, it won't get me a shoulder to lean on, it won't...put a roof over my head.

Options, slim to none. I can't move there again. It'd be..a step BACK in life. Do I have to endure? Beg? No. Never

I hate this life. I hate everyday. Sống đang được giá trị nó nữa?

No comments: