Tuesday, September 9, 2008

gettin bak in2 da groove

Man, there's like 200 computers in the library & I practically had to kill to get access to one. Hmm, half an hour before my last class starts. I have to find some way to spend two hours of dead time on Tuesdays. They should build a nap room. Well maybe not; it'd most likely be used for OTHER purposes.

So I'm getting used to this life. Not that I'm satisfied with it. Wake up, drive to school, sit in class, go home. Not much social..ness going on. In fact, I haven't said a word to anyone today. Me, the man who will find any excuse to speak. It's my fault. I expect people to always come to me, to take the first step. Now I suppose it's my turn. Fuck.

I need to get a job. Anything. I'm getting too swipe-happy on my credit card. (Though I did get nice remarks from the cashiers!) Up until I was reminded about rescheduling my pharmacy technician exam, I completely forgot about considering that. It isn't required for you to be certified for the job within the first six months or so. In fact, working there before could get me better training for the test. Blah, semantics.



It seems the LSU faculty fancies the word arbitrarily. Well, if you can fit that into your daily jargon, be my guest.

Things I've noticed around LSU
~the urinals are too high....or I'm too short
~Tiger card = gold! one girl has over $300 on hers & I about died of shock.
~if it's not an iphone, it's a blackberry.
~lunch rush? Psht. Always busy. Never a slow period.
~professors are just as lazy as the students.
~the foreign exchange asians wear rectangle framed glasses. Some don't even have a prescription. How weird is that?
~smokers think they're cool. you're not.
~EVERYDAY IS SPIRIT DAY. How many LSU labeled clothes do you need anyway? All cars (including mine, hehe) have some kind of LSU decal.
~coffee is the new water.
~everything is overpriced. $30 for shorts?! Hell no!
~hard rock cafe shirts are a fashion statement.
~free newspapers. YAY. The student written ones love to talk about sex & advertise alcohol.
~what's with all the gray hairs?

There's other stuff too. More later.

No comments: