Tuesday, July 22, 2008

bị ngăn cấm quả

Well this is new. Never have I not been able to get something I want. Plan of tatics? I suppose kicking and screaming is out of the question. *sigh* Those were the simpler days. Time is taking its toll on me. I feel things that I really shouldn't be. Lòng khao khát, sự ganh tị, lòng ghen tị, sự ao ước. How can I be stupid enough to fall for this? Harrison, you dumb fuck. Can I even face sự loại trừ? Too humiliating. And Harrison Taylor Phan is not one to have anyone get the upper hand. Never.

Why am I mad? Why should I care? I say I don't, but I really do. I shrug it off, thinking that it's a lost cause. And it really is. Too much baggage. I hate myself. I just have to get it out though. I'll never be able to live with myself unitl I can finally speak it. My own sense of closure.

But it's okay. Soon Baton Rouge will be your new home. Out of sight, out of mind. Has this logic ever worked? Will it now? Please do. I have no other alternative.

No comments: