Monday, June 23, 2008

fighting tiger in action

Man I'm so tired. I'd go take a nap, but I'm sitting in the LSU library to kill time since I had three hours to kill for orientation. This MAC I'm typing on is nice, though. Two monitors, and it does that dragging feature which just astounds me. And I learned something today! Macbooks can right-click! It just needs to be set so! Damn! Now I should have gotten an Apple. Oh well.

Anyways, orientation has been long & mind-numbing. Lots of seating areas, I see. That's good, since after walking all across fucking campus I'd need a break. Am I excited for college? Hmmm...that's a very good question. It seems there is no stupid question here at LSU. Bullshit. But in regard to that, I STILL don't think the reality of this major transition in my life has hit me yet. Possibly when it's over the shock will hit me.

I think I only have to take four classes. That sounds great. Mandarin, Sociology, Calculus, & Biology. I think. Not sure yet, scheduling is tomorrow.

Man this blog entry sucks. Sorry for having to suffer. I'm so tired from only two hours of sleep. This world is not cut out for night owls.

Okay so maybe this environment isn't the hellhole I expected. Baton Rouge has some nice aspects to it. PERKINS ROWE. AMAZING. I suppose it could be worse.

Oh no, I'm growing up. That can't be. I just started.....eighteen years ago. Ouch. One gray hair, & it's up the bell tower I go.

No comments: