Thursday, April 17, 2008

...say goodbye...

Well, it was fun while it lasted, but as the sun sets, new colors emerge. In a year from now, maybe there'll be things we'll wish we'd never said. At this point, I really can't see what there is I was wrong about. Go do what you want, but don't expect me to just sit back and accept it. You confide in me, and in return, I try to be a good, dependable friend----scratch that--I was a good friend. I suppose this was meant to happen, yet, it saddens me the way it escalated. Feel trapped? Can't breathe? Go far, and stretch your wings; if you fall I won't be there to catch you. I'm sure you'll find someone else. To clarify, you already have, haven't you. On to newer, better things and in return, trash what you already had? You'll learn soon enough. Karma is a bitch; trust someone with the experience.

Each and every end is always written in the stars.
Fate, shall we dance? I'm moving on anyways. Within months this'll a be a blur anyhow. New friends, new challenges, new experiences. It's always been that way in my life. Making roots? Please. Within time mine are shifted to yet another unknown. It's not to say I don't want to keep touch with those I've grown to know and love. I want to come back to the 10-year high school reunion saying "How've you been in the last week since I've seen you?" I don't want to lose anything I've worked so hard to get in this town. However, I'm just fed up with this. How we end up is in the air, and whatever result is just that, your consequence.

Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart is the only way for destiny. I'm tired of always biting the bullet. Why subject me so? I know better now. With experience comes wisdom. Learn from your mistake. I did, right from "Hello..."

No comments: