Saturday, December 22, 2007

...the hesitance of departure....

here i sit at 12:37 in (the morning?) of December 22, 2007. The thought strikes my mind that this day will never come again.. this moment only occurs once... I'm leaving to Baton Rouge for a week...I'm sure i made it aware to everyone, possibly to instill to myself that I'm leaving....that fateful day in August(maybe earlier) I'll step out that door 4 good....onto a new life in BR....as much as I do lyke change, fresh start, I've grown accustomed to this life... I can't imagine not getting woken up by a roach's text, getting stuck in traffic by ignorant niggas, and playing "Scene-it" with those near and dear... Who knows where life will lead us....if we'll still stay acquainted with each other... promises will b made, yet only time will tell..

But lets bring it back to now... I will step out that door, but I'll b bak in 7 days... I'll miss everyone... but at least when i return we will bring in the new year with joy and slendor... a real BLOWout!!!

-hp

No comments: