Monday, November 26, 2007

the art of procrastination

....so ends the week of relaxation and recuperation. Sure I told myself I would devote my spare time to obligations such as chores and homework, yet I show up in the hall of my next class emptyhanded from a home in complete disarray. Sure I had spare time to do such tasks, but somehow I found it much more meaningful to jump in an elevator and play "Scene-It", haha. It's not to say that I don't enjoy the time I spend in leisure, but all play and no WORK makes Harrison a lazy boy. So I sit in front of the computer about to start the dutiful assignments that rain on me like an April shower...somehow persuasion that lying in bed watching I Love New York Reruns is much more fulfilling and that I can always do homework later fills my mind. I swear the Harrison-devil on my right shoulder annihilated the angel long ago. Procrastination is something that

tbc.....
....hp....

No comments: